Open Laboratory for Technocrats

Grab the developer role, learn concepts & prepare with senior software engineers to get solutions for problems in a software job. Coding and Programming Solutions crafted for you.

Grub Rescue Mode Recovery [Windows 7]

Grub Rescue Mode Recovery [Windows 7]



Normally we don't have to go to this window, unfortunately if any of us get stuck over this window we have to rush to others system and want to get out of this particular thing. 

Why this happens?
When I faced this particular issue it was due to deleting the Ubuntu disk space from my hard disk and I thought that Ubuntu is removed but then suddenly after restarting my system I was to this particular screen and this was the hell for next couple of hours for me :) and I was trying to get out of this screen asap.So this was the reason when I faced this issue.

How I came out of that Hell Screen?
Thanks for the person who supported me for providing his laptop with internet connection to get out of this problem and then on this LINKS solution worked for me  after trying various other tuts and all the search results.

Solution in short 
1. Have a disk of windows 7 or make bootable  pendrive with windows 7

2. Restart system with it and boot.

3. After selecting language and rest of the things for installation select advanced option.
[Here it vary from the type of OS version of windows 7]

4. Then go to command prompt.

5. Type c: and press enter

6. Type type bootsect/nt60 sys /mbr and hit enter

After finishing the work you are ready to go to windows 7 directly as earlier without the grub rescue thing.

 Hope you guys like it if there is anything then just comment below.

Top #3 Articles